Jul 10, 2011

Pinteresting.

I am now on Pinterest and it's already becoming an addiction of mine. Maybe it'll replace Facebook as the all time addictive website that I only check back with every half hour because the rest of my life is so boring! At least Pinterest is productive, inspiring and creative :)

This is how it works: you sign up and start virtually pinning stuff you find on the internet and want to keep on a virtual to-do-list to virtual boards which you can organize by different aspects. What sounds like your average social network experience is actually really fun and simple. You can find my page at pinterest.com/merrychris/ and see what I've pinned within the last hour.

If you want to sign up you need an invitation or you sign up on Pinterest's waiting list. You can write me a mail if you want me to send you an invitation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment