Jul 6, 2011

Sometimes it's so easy to make everything ok.

Wow, what a simple and intriguing idea! A plain ol' button that you have to press in order to make everthing ok. This website just made my day, and I'm not being ironic here! People worry all the time about everything: "Did I turn off
Screenshot from make-everything-ok.com
the oven? Did I leave the light on? Does my boss hate me? Does my boyfriend love me? Are we being attacked by terrorists? Bla bla bla bla?" Most of these worries are, of course, obsolete. We complicate our lives by worrying all the time because we don't have any time left to enjoy the good stuff. This little gadget makes you realize instantly that worrying is a waste of time (mostly).

So please do me a favor, go to make-everything-ok.com press the button and be ok, at least for today. You can press it again tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment